- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Cul De Sac Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Car Port Leading To Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Four Winds Park is a popular residential location just off Newton Park, close to the convenient shops in the Four Winds, transport links to include the Cairnshill Park and Ride, leading schools both primary and post primary and is only a short distance from Forestside Shopping Centre. Internal accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower on first floor. In addition the present vendors have updated the property with a gas heating system, double glazing and have decorated and presented the property to an exceptional standard. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway with ample parking leading to car port and attached garage and a superb rear garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon and evening sun. An excellent home in superb order with little to do but add furniture.
- Carport facility to entrance. Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Walnut Amtico effect flooring.
- Lounge 19'0 x 11'4 (5.79m x 3.45m)
- Slate fire-place with wooden surround Amtico flooring.
- Lounge Image
- Dining Room 11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Amtico flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Full range of high and low level units. Wood block effect work surfaces. Built in 'Neff' gas hob, stainless steel 'Neff' electric under oven, overhead extractor fan. Integrated dish-washer and integrated fridge. Vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 7'10 (3.86m x 2.39m)
- Built in robe with under-eaves storage.
- Bedroom Three 8'9 x 7'2 (2.67m x 2.18m)
- Built in robe and under-eaves storage.
- Luxury White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps., wash hand basin with mixer taps, Low flush w.c. Separate shower with rain shower attachment and hand shower. Pvc ceiling with spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden , driveway with parking area leading to an attached garage.
- Attached Garage 18'0 x 8.3 (5.49m x 0.20m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, range of trees and shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »