- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic Mid-Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Floored Attic/ Fixed Staircase
- Oil Heating/ Double Glazing
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Fallswater Street just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
This property comprises, porch entrance into hall which leads to the living room; bright and airy due to its high ceilings. This property benefits from a second reception room used by the current owners as a dining room. The kitchen offers a wide range of high and low level shaker style units, part tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring. Upstairs this property hosts two good sized bedrooms, the bathroom in a white suite, tiled throughout with modern vinyl flooring. Additionally this property benefits from a floored attic with fixed staircase, oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing.
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555 / [email protected]thernproperty.com
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.083m x 2.917m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
Laminate flooring, double radiator, bay window
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.91m x 2.851m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- Shaker stykle units, part iled walls, tiled effect laminate flooring, built in oven, hob & extractor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.202m x 2.851m (13' 9" x 9' 4")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, sliding mirror storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.156m x 3.012m (7' 1" x 9' 11")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in storage
- 2.119m x 1.864m (6' 11" x 6' 1")
White three piece suite with shower over bath, vinyl flooring, tilled walls, single radiator
- 3.66m x 4.606m (12' 0" x 15' 1")
Floored attic, fixed staircase, double dormer, laminate flooring, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Fallswater Street is located just off the popular Falls Road in West Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »