- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning, renovated, modernist detached villa c. 1933
- Three bedrooms
- En suite shower room and walk-in robe to master
- Spacious living room with wood-burner
- Luxury kitchen with island unit and bi-fold doors to terrace/garden
- Open plan casual dining area
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Large, integral garage (potential to convert)
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Ample off-street parking and turning
- Natural gas central heating system with feature radiators (two zones)
- Double glazed throughout
- Close to excellent local school and amenities
Additional InformationDesigned by Philip Bell, renowned "modern movement" architect of Armagh Planetarium fame, this Dutch-barn style home is a unique proposition.
Extensively re-modelled and refurbished by the current owners within the past few years, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in and enjoy their stunning home.
Natural light floods in to the beautifully presented, stylish interior. Attention to detail is to the fore and multiple doors (including bi-folds to the rear) lead out on to the beautifully landscaped gardens.
The large garage has been designed and constructed in a way that would make it easy to convert into an annex. Subject to consents, it could be utilised as an apartment, work-space or additional reception accommodation.
Close to excellent local schools and amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and even Holywood, the location is ideal for families and the retired alike.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this wonderful, one-off home has to offer.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Glazed front door. Engineered oak flooring, feature radiator. Bespoke open-tread staircase to first floor.
- Victorian style high-flush wc. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Engineered oak floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.4m (15' 11" x 14' 5")
Twin aspect with French door to front garden. Feature "Romotop" wood-burning stove on slate hearth with recessed wood store. Feature radiators. Engineered oak flooring.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.79m x 2.98m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
French doors to front garden and sheltered patio. Feature radiator. Ceramic tiledfloor. Open plan to:
- 4.64m x 4.32m (15' 3" x 14' 2")
(Average). Modern range of high and low level cupboards including island unit with solid wood breakfast bar. Underhung one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap/sprayer. Integrated Siemens appliances including oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Recycling bin system. Four ring Airforce induction hob with pop-up extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors to terrace and garden. Roof light. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.76m (8' 10" x 5' 9")
(Widening to 2.71m). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, natural gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area. Service door to garage.
- Built-in storage cupboard. Feature radiator. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.75m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
Twin aspect. Walk-in robe with additional shelved storage. Feature radiator. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower enclosure with "rain" head. Wash hand basin, feature heated towel rail, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.31m (12' 7" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Twin aspect. Feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.66m x 2.5m (8' 9" x 8' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc. Separate tiled shower enclosure with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Feature heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double entrance pillars with post box. Wired for electric gates. Driveway laid in pebbles with parking and turning area. Further pavior driveway to front of garage. Lawn with mature shrubs, trees, topairy plus well stocked flowerbeds. Paths with sitting area gate to side. Path leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Pavior terrace overlooking lawns. Excellent variety of mature plants, trees and shrubs affording good degree of natural screening. Built-in storage agrea to side with proximity light. Feature external lighting.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.9m x 4.63m (29' 2" x 15' 2")
Lined and insulated as per house. (Potential to convert to additional accommodation, playroom, work space etc, subject to necessary consents). Remote control, electric up and over door. Double glazed windows. Power and light. Side door to garden.
From Strand Cinema heading out of town on the Holywood Road, Edgcumbe Gardens is on the right hand side after Sydenham Avenue & opposite the filling station. The property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »