36 Doagh Road,
Newtownabbey, BT37 9NY
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £199,950
Contact the Agent
Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd
Offers around £199,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- The property comprises of the following:
- Fully renovated 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Property offering:
- Entrance porch with ‘Tobermore’ paving step & kerb setts, including feature slate effect wall cladding.
- Newly fitted PVC front door opening to:
- Welcoming entrance hall laid in wood effect laminate flooring and includes downstairs WC.
- Downstairs WC offering wash hand basin, vanity unit & low flush WC with tiled flooring and splashback.
- A spacious living/dining area laid in laminate wood flooring with feature ‘Media wall’ and double patio doors leading to raised decking area to the rear.
- Open plan kitchen-dinette/2nd reception.
- Newly fitted kitchen including integrated appliances and finished with marble effect wall and floor tiling.
- 2nd reception area situated off the kitchen offers a flexible area and includes feature wall with wall mounted TV unit.
- Three very well-proportioned double bedrooms all laid in newly fitted plush grey carpet.
- Newly fitted Bathroom Suite consisting of shower over ‘P’ shaped bath, sink & vanity unit and low flush WC.
- Newly fitted Gas Fired central heating system.
- Newly fitted uPVC Double Glazing throughout
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles on the newly Tarmacked driveway.
- Private and secure rear garden offering a paved patio area and raised decking area.
- The property has been renovated to an exceptional standard throughout and offers stunning family home for any potential buyers.
- Early viewing comes highly recommended as properties finished to this standard, rarely become available. ***
Property Sales & Lettings NI takes great pleasure in introducing to the Sales Market this Newly renovated 3-Bedroom Semi-detached property located on the ever-popular Doagh Road Area of Newtownabbey. The property is within easy access to all local amenities including shops, schools, public transport routes and Motorway Access.
The renovation has been carried out to an exceptional standard throughout which is a credit to the current owner and offers an outstanding family home in a highly sought after area of Newtownabbey.
Entrance Hall 1.86m x 5.06m (6' 1" x 16' 7")
Newly fitted PVC front door opening to welcoming entrance hallway laid in wood effect laminate flooring and includes downstair WC.
Downstairs WC 1m x 2.07m (3' 3" x 6' 9")
Downstairs WC offering low flush WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit finished with laminate flooring and tiled splash back.
Open Plan Living/dining room 2.97m x 7.91m (9' 9" x 25' 11")
Open plan Living & Dinning area laid in newly fitted laminate flooring. the living area includes a stylish 'media wall' centre piece with recessed storage, mounted TV, strip lighting and digital electric fire. The dining area overlooks the rear, raised decking area with access through newly fitted patio doors.
Open plan Kitchen-dinette / 2nd reception 4.56m x 8.54m (15' 0" x 28' 0")
Partial glazed internal door opens to stunning kitchen-dinette laid in marble effect ceramic floor tiling. The newly fitted kitchen offers an array of wall mounted unit and includes integrated appliances with a breakfast bar seating area. This area is finished with marble effect wall tiling and countertop. The 2nd reception offers a stylish future wall with feature wall mounted TV unit and views over the garden, The rear PVC door leads to a hallway giving access to the paved patio area.
Rear hall 1.35m x 1.33m (4' 5" x 4' 4")
Rear hallway laid in marble effect flooring with access to rear patio area.
Stairs & Landing 2.89m x 3.37m (9' 6" x 11' 1")
Stairs & landing laid in newly fitted plush grey carpet which includes a stunning glazed staircase. The split landing offers access to the 1st floor accommodation
Master Bedroom 2.89m x 3.59m (9' 6" x 11' 9")
The Rear facing principal bedroom, laid in newly fitted plush grey carpet, is a spacious double with views over the rear garden.
2nd Bedroom 2.34m x 4.46m (7' 8" x 14' 8")
Front facing double bedroom laid in plush grey carpet overlooking front garden area.
3rd bedroom 2.37m x 3.64m (7' 9" x 11' 11")
Another very well proportioned double bedroom laid in newly fitted plush grey carpet
Bathroom 1.63m x 2.82m (5' 4" x 9' 3")
New fitted Family bathroom consisting of shower over 'P' shaped bath, sink & vanity unit and low Flush WC. This beautifully presented room is finished with marble effect wall and floor tiling, with heated towel radiator.
This property offers parking for multiple vehicles 0n the newly Tarmacked driveway to the front along with fenced bin store area and feature bollard lighting. The private and secure rear yard is split in 2 defined areas with a newly installed raised decking area, feature bollard lights and patio laid in Mayfair paving and 'Tobermore' edging setts.
N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing