- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First floor apartment
- One bedroom
- UPVC Double glazing
- Electric storage heating
- Shed and communal yard
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationA lovely one bedroom, first floor apartment with storage shed and communal yard in Craig Court, a very popular, established and private development on Thomas Street, Ballymena.
Craig Court is ideally located within a short walk of the town centre with all its, retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
This apartment will appeal to those living on their own, young couples, first time buyers, investors or downsizers.
A neat and tidy property in a great location.
- Property description
- Communal hallway and stairs to first floor. Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bedroom and bathroom. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and electric storage heating. Brick shed and communal yard to the rear and communal parking at front.
- Hardwood front door, built in cupboard and hotpress, telephone point and intercom. Carpet.
- Lounge 3.6mx 3.6m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Comfortable living room with laminate strip wood flooring. Picture rail and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.9m x 2.7m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3.6m x 2.65m (11'10" x 8'8")
- Bright double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.56m x 1.7m (8'5" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over the bath and clad with upvc "mermaid board". Vinyl flooring.
- Brick storage shed, washing line and communal yard to rear and communal parking to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »