- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House with Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms/1 Reception/3 Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating (No Burner)
- Tarmac Driveway
- Outside Light & Tap
- Ideal Location for Commuting to Derry/Limavady
- Within Walking Distance of Local Village Ameities
- PUBLIC NOTICE:
- The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £128,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
- Well appointed four bed detached family home situated just on the edge of Greysteel village. This home which is located in a popular residential area offers well laid out family accommodation and benefits from off-street car parking. Viewing is by appointment with the selling agent.
- Approaching Greysteel from Ballykelly just before Nicholls shop take left onto the Gortgar Road. Take second right along this road into Briar Hill, continue along this road, take second turn on the left and No; 36 is situated within this small cul de sac on a slightly elevated site on the left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Hallway: 4.6 x 3.0 (15'1" x 9'10")
- Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Lounge: 5.2 x 4.8 (17'0" x 15'8")
- With fitted fireplace. Oak flooring.
- Kitchen: 5.6 x 3.8 (18'4" x 12'5")
- With eye and low level units with matching worktop. Tiled around units with stainless steel sink unit, gas hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan and light. Tiled floor. Breakfast bar. PVC Patio door.
- Utility: 2.9 x 1.8 (9'6" x 5'10")
- Eye and low level units, matching worktop, stainless steel sink unit, tiled around units, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Separate W.C:
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing:
- With Pine Balustrade Staircase.
- Bathroom: 2.8 x 2.2 (9'2" x 7'2")
- Bath with shower attachment over bath. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan with tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom (1): 4.1 x 3.9 (13'5" x 12'9")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. (No Shower Unit) Low flush w.c., Pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.3 x 2.0 (10'9" x 6'6")
- Bedroom (3): 3.7 x 2.6 (12'1" x 8'6")
- With laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (4): 2.8 x 2.4 (9'2" x 7'10")
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Small garden laid in lawn to front. Concrete rear yard, raised rockery area and decked area in need of some attention.
- Detached Garage: 5 x 3.5 (16'4" x 11'5")
- No Door. Power point and lighting. Overhead storage and pedestrian side door.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £983.40 as at 30/04/2019.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »