- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Modern Kitchen / Dining
- White Shower Suite Ground Floor
- White Bathroom Suite 1st Floor
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Garage Converted to Home Office
- Mature Rear Garden
Blenheim Drive is a popular residential location just off Ladas Drive providing easy access to both the Castlereagh and Cregagh Road's and all the local amenities and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two receptions, modern kitchen open to extended dining area, wet room on the ground floor and contemporary bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a block paved driveway with ample parking to the front & side, leading to detached garage that has been converted to a home office with W/C & sink unit, and enclosed, mature rear garden with pear and apple trees bordered by hedging.
- Open entrance porch, glass panelled front door to glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Down-stairs Wet Room
- Wet area with shower unit with drench head shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Lounge 12'9 x 11'5 (3.89m x 3.48m)
- (into bay) Laminate flooring. Spot-lights.
- Living Room 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 9'3 x 8'6 (2.82m x 2.59m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Solid wooden work surfaces, Integrated dish-washer. Built in gas hob and double under oven. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor.
- Extended Dining Area 12'7 x 8'0 (3.84m x 2.44m)
- Sliding doors to patio & garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'7 x 10'5 (3.84m x 3.18m)
- Into bay. Floor boards sanded and painted
- Bedroom Two 11'2 x 11'0 (3.40m x 3.35m)
- Floorboards sanded and painted
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 6'3 (2.18m x 1.91m)
- Sanded and stained.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled walls with mosaic detailed tiling large mirror above. Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Block paved driveway to front and side leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage/Home office
- Converted to a home office. Laminate flooring. Surround sound system. Extra storage. W/C and sink unit.
- Outside Rear
- Lean to storage to the rear garden. Enclosed rear gardens with flagged patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »