- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic end townhouse located off the Purdysburn Road
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a tiled floor
- Bright and airy living room with a tiled floor
- Spacious kitchen/diner with an under stair store
- Rear hall giving access to a store room, rear garden and a shower room
- Downstairs shower room with a three-piece suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a three-piece suite
- Superb rear garden laid in lawn with a southerly aspect
- Front garden in lawn and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Leased solar panels providing electricity
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationOnly The Best Will Do!
This fantastic home located in the Bests Hill area in south Belfast is sure to impress. It offers spacious living, two bathrooms, well-proportioned bedrooms, stylish internal doors and a fantastic rear garden. With a beautiful finish throughout and a superb location this property is sure to appeal to first time buyers and young families that want a convenient location and good local schools.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room, a kitchen/diner, a rear hall and a shower room with a three-piece suite. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom with a contemporary suite.
To the front there is a lawn and a tarmac driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden has a south easterly aspect and offers a spacious lawn, a large shed and a sheltered area where you can relax if the weather isn't up to much.
Bests Hill is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside Shopping Centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.71m x 3.78m (12'2" x 12'5")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.80m x 3.18m (15'9" x 10'5")
- Rear Hall
- Shower Room 2.06m x 1.83m (6'9" x 6')
- Store Room
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 2.57m (12'5" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.49m (10'6" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.11m (9' x 6'11")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 2.01m (7'2" x 6'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »