- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Three Storey Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Five Generous Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances Open To Dining Area / Living Area With Double Doors Leading Outside
- Contemporary Bathroom, & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Triple Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns & Patio
- Driveway Parking For Two Cars
- Ideal For Professional Couple Or Young Family
- Popular & Convenient Location Off Belsize Road, Close To All Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
Additional InformationBelsize Meadows has consistently been an exceptionally popular development located off the much sought after Belsize Road, close to all local amenities in the area, schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast and further afield.
This particular detached property provides well-presented accommodation, with a layout of five bedrooms, two ensuite shower rooms, spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining / living area, bathroom, utility room and downstairs WC. Externally, the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden, and driveway parking for two cars.
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional couple. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Partially tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.75m (16' 1" x 15' 7")
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING / DINING AREA:
- Partially tiled floor. Range of high and low level units. 'Nordmende' integrated dishwasher. 'Nordmende' double oven and matching 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass extractor fan. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Space for American style fridge freezer. Low voltage spot lights. Twin uPVC double door leading outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching partially tiled floor. Range of high and low level units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Extractor fan.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Matching partially tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin. Floor to ceiling tiling. Extractor fan. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Shelved storage cupboard with gas boiler and access to roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.78m (13' 1" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Fully tiled power shower with rain head attachment. Extractor fan. Low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.82m (12' 2" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.08m (11' 3" x 6' 10")
- LUXURY BATHROOM SUITE:
- Freestanding bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage spot lights. Extractor fan.
- Velux window. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.19m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
Twin velux windows. Low voltage spotlighting. Built-in cupboard with 'Baxi' gas boiler.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. 'Mira Sport' electric shower. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.55m x 3.11m (11' 8" x 10' 2")
Twin velux windows. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved driveway in Tobermore paving stones with parking for several vehicles. Outside tap and light. Enclosed rear garden by timber fence, paved sitting area, back garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »