36 Belfast Road, Comber BT23 5EN
2 Bed Cottage For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Upgraded Cottage of Character Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Modern Deluxe Kitchen with Contemporary High Gloss Units and Appliances Open Plan to Living/Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms Both with Luxury Ensuite Facilities
- Large First Floor Drawing Room with Access to Garden
- Outside Studio/Sun Room in Sheltered "Sunken" Patio
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double and Triple Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Garden with Feature Patios
Recently extensively renovated, this delightful cottage property blends character with contemporary living. No expense has been spared during a recent upgrade to create a unique home with abundant features and an outstanding specification both inside and out.
From its cosy living space and stunning kitchen to its bright and spacious first floor drawing room this charming home exudes a comfortable relaxed atmosphere and is as practical as it is asthetically pleasing with the benefits of high insulation standards and comparatively low running costs.
Of note is the spacious rear garden with its peaceful patio and "studio" which offers enormous potential in so many ways.
- Sliding double glazed door to .....
- Luxury Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- 6.1m x 5.36m (20'0 x 17'7)
Extensive range of contemporary high gloss units incorporating tamber unit "tidy area" for electric appliances, integrated double oven, microwave, 4 ring gas hob, 2 drawer dishwasher space, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, granite work surfaces with under mounted stainless steel 1.5 tub single unit "Quooker" instant boil water tap, wood block prep surface, stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Rear Hall with Study Area
- 3.2m x 2.92m (10'6 x 9'7)
Recessed led spotlighting, cloakroom with ceramic tiled floor, modern vanity unit and low flush wc, screened storage/utility area, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.06m x 3.28m (13'4 x 10'9)
Large double built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, French door to walled patio recessed LED spotlighting.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with drench head power shower, modern vanity unit with drawers, mixer taps, low flush wc, LED spotlighting, extractor fan, heated ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Drawing Room
- 5.36m x 4.85m (17'7 x 15'11)
Wired for wall mounted TV, recessed LED spotlighting, access to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10'10 x 10'8)
Walk-in robe and storage.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel Whirlpool bath with central wall mounted taps, vanity unit with freestanding bowl, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with drench head power shower, heated ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Spacious rear garden in lawn with shrubs and beds. Flagged and pebbled patio areas plus "sunken mediterranean" patio. Block built sun room/studio with french doors, light and power. Garden shed.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »