- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Upgraded Cottage of Character Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Modern Deluxe Kitchen with Contemporary High Gloss Units and Appliances Open Plan to Living/Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms Both with Luxury Ensuite Facilities
- Large First Floor Drawing Room with Access to Garden
- Outside Studio/Sun Room in Sheltered "Sunken" Patio
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double and Triple Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Garden with Feature Patios
Recently extensively renovated, this delightful cottage property blends character with contemporary living. No expense has been spared during a recent upgrade to create a unique home with abundant features and an outstanding specification both inside and out.
From its cosy living space and stunning kitchen to its bright and spacious first floor drawing room this charming home exudes a comfortable relaxed atmosphere and is as practical as it is asthetically pleasing with the benefits of high insulation standards and comparatively low running costs.
Of note is the spacious rear garden with its peaceful patio and "studio" which offers enormous potential in so many ways.
- Sliding double glazed door to .....
- Luxury Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- 6.1m x 5.36m (20'0 x 17'7)
Extensive range of contemporary high gloss units incorporating tamber unit "tidy area" for electric appliances, integrated double oven, microwave, 4 ring gas hob, 2 drawer dishwasher space, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, granite work surfaces with under mounted stainless steel 1.5 tub single unit "Quooker" instant boil water tap, wood block prep surface, stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Rear Hall with Study Area
- 3.2m x 2.92m (10'6 x 9'7)
Recessed led spotlighting, cloakroom with ceramic tiled floor, modern vanity unit and low flush wc, screened storage/utility area, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.06m x 3.28m (13'4 x 10'9)
Large double built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, French door to walled patio recessed LED spotlighting.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with drench head power shower, modern vanity unit with drawers, mixer taps, low flush wc, LED spotlighting, extractor fan, heated ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Drawing Room
- 5.36m x 4.85m (17'7 x 15'11)
Wired for wall mounted TV, recessed LED spotlighting, access to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10'10 x 10'8)
Walk-in robe and storage.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel Whirlpool bath with central wall mounted taps, vanity unit with freestanding bowl, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with drench head power shower, heated ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Spacious rear garden in lawn with shrubs and beds. Flagged and pebbled patio areas plus "sunken mediterranean" patio. Block built sun room/studio with french doors, light and power. Garden shed.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »