- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This immaculately presented detached 3 bedroom bungalow is conveniently positioned just off the Saintfield Road. This location provides easy access for the city commuter and is close to Belfast's outer ring road and Forestside Shopping Centre. Cairnshill Primary School is around the corner. The bungalow offers a flexible layout, with bright spacious rooms. There is a lovely mature garden to the rear which is also completely private. EPC E47
- The property briefly comprises of a living area open plan to the kitchen, three bedrooms, or the accommodation can be used as two bedrooms and a dining room , and a shower/wet room. There is a mature garden to the front of the property and driveway to the side leading to the detached brick garage. To the rear of the property is a lovely mature and completely private garden. The property has PVC double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating.
- Entrance Hallway
- White double glazed front door and sidelight; wooden floor, recessed down-lighters.
- Living Area/Kitchen Area 6.19 x 4.58 (at widest point) (20'3" x 15'0" (at w
- Lounge area; Wooden floor, feature fireplace with open fire, wooden surround, granite hearth, wireless Sony home theatre surround sound system, granite television shelf, over a dozen power points.
- Kitchen Area
- Kitchen Area; Wooden floor, range of high and low level units, single stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob, integrated electric double oven, extractor hood, recessed spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Neff dishwasher, free standing Bosch fridge freezer, tiled splash back.
- Bedroom/Dining Room 3.57 x 3.94 (11'8" x 12'11")
- This room is currently a Dinning Room, however would also sit comfortably as another bedroom.
It has a Wooden floor, an electric fire with tiled hearth. double power points in each corner.
- Master Bedroom 3.12 x 3.10 (10'2" x 10'2")
- Carpeted, built in sliding mirrored wardrobes, recessed downlighters, eight power points.
- Bedroom Two 3.22 x 2.22 (10'6" x 7'3")
- Carpeted, built in wardrobe.
- Wet Room 2.24 x 1.84 (7'4" x 6'0")
- Tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, white toilet, white sink, white bidet, heated towel rail, walk in Mira shower, recessed spotlights.
- Mature gardens with the one at the rear being completely private and enclosed with apple trees. Paved patio area with barbecue, security light, oil tank, detached brick built garage with automatic door.
- Important Information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »