- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Cul De Sac Position
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Enclosed Side Garden & Patio
- Additional lower Level Garden & Decked Patio
Additional InformationBeautifully presented this semi-detached residence offers bright and spacious accommodation in this very much sought after location of South Belfast. Ideal for the growing family unit or first time buyer alike.
Offering well proportioned rooms this stylish home comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room and new modern, fully fitted Shaker style kitchen. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite.
Externally, there is a garden to the front and driveway with ample parking. From the kitchen access is provided to a patio / garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun with the added bonus of an additional lower level mature garden laid in lawn. Ballylenaghan as a location is convenient to an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. Also, minutes away from the Cairnshill Park & Ride, and Forestside Shopping Centre, making this property an attractive purchase for those on a busy school run or looking for an easy commute to work!
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Walnut effect wooden flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'9 x 14'7 (4.50m x 4.45m)
- (at widest points) Cast iron fire-place with marble surround housing open fire, slate hearth. Walnut effect flooring continued. Open to:
- Dining Area 9'7 x 8'7 (2.92m x 2.62m)
- Flooring continued.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 11'6 x 8'7 (3.51m x 2.62m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wooden effect work tops, built in 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, Plumbed for dish-washer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'8 x 8'0 (4.47m x 2.44m)
- Triple sliding robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'2 x 8'7 (4.01m x 2.62m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'7 x 8'1 (2.62m x 2.46m)
- Built in storage. Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower unit above. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c
Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space. Former Hot-press now housing Worcester gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Gardens laid in lawns. Driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen and dining area access is provided to enclosed rear with steps down to garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing. Decked patio area that captures the afternoon sun.
- Side garden
- Side garden that has been recently seeded overlooking garden & decked area. Access to storage shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »