- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elevated Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Superb Loft
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility off Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationPeriod Town Terrace in Popular Main Road Position
Holding an elevated position within this most popular section of the Ballygomartin Road this attractive period town terrace offers superb potential. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge with dividing double doors and bay to front, fitted kitchen with utility room incorporating downstairs wc and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. Requiring improvement and redecoration works this is a home which offers unlimited potential and will prove to be the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.48 x 3.30 (14'8" x 10'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 3.69 x 3.54 (12'1" x 11'7")
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.69 x 2.39 (15'5" x 7'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, under fridge and freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, panelled radiator.
- Utility 2.11 x 2.37 (6'11" x 7'9")
- Coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, walk-in cloaks.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.64 x 2.53 (11'11" x 8'4")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 4.70 (11'9" x 15'5")
- Roof Space 3.42 x 4.17 (11'3" x 13'8")
- Fixed staircase, Velux roof light, panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »