- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An attractive Georgian style bungalow located around 1.5 miles from Comber on the road to Castle Espie
- Well looked after gardens and concrete yard with loose boxes and double garage
- Reception hall, drawing room and conservatory
- Kitchen with sitting and dining areas
- Utility room
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Concrete driveway leading to turning circle and yard beyond
- Beautiful mature gardens in lawns, shrub beds and terraces
- Oil fired central heating
This is an attractive Georgian style bungalow located about 1.5 miles from Comber on the road to Castle Espie, close to the shore of Strangford Lough. The Georgian inspiration on the exterior is reflected in the interior with the well proportioned principal rooms, Adam style fireplaces, plaster cornices and ceiling roses. The reception hall was designed to host a dining table and it leads to the living areas in one direction and the bedrooms in the other. The outside space is well looked after and includes driveway leading to turning circle at the front with gardens, an enclosed garden to the rear and the concrete yard with five loose boxes and double garage.
Belfast centre is only 12 miles away and there is a good choice of popular local schools at all levels.
- Entrance hall:
- 2.06m x 1.32m (6' 9" x 4' 4")
Glazed double front door leading to double interior doors. Wooden floor, built in cloakroom cupboards, cornice and ceiling rose
- Reception hall:
- Designed to host a large dining table and chairs, Adam style fireplace with gas insert, wooden floor, cornice, ceiling rose and glazed double doors to exterior at rear
- Drawing room:
- 4.27m x 7.32m (14' 0" x 24' 0")
Adam style fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire insert, cornice and glazed double doors to conservatory
- 3.61m x 4.17m (11' 10" x 13' 8")
- Kitchen with dining and living:
- 5.05m x 5.82m (16' 7" x 19' 1")
Fully fitted solid Beech kitchen with range of high and low level units, central island unit with breakfast bar, cupboards and multi-functional oven, Rangemaster gas range cooker with electric oven, stainless steel splashback and extractor. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, integrated double dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. Space for dining table and living area
- Utility room:
- 1.96m x 2.34m (6' 5" x 7' 8")
Sink unit and cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler and tiled floor. Separate w.c.
- Master bedroom:
- 4.42m x 4.89m (14' 6" x 16' 1")
Range of built in wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom:
- 1.96m x 2.97m (6' 5" x 9' 9")
Corner bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.97m x 5.82m (9' 9" x 19' 1")
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.58m x 5.82m (11' 9" x 19' 1")
- 2.06m x 2.95m (6' 9" x 9' 8")
White suite comprising bath with shower attachment and screen, w.c. and wash hand basin. Half tiled walls
- Rear hall:
- Walk-in hotpress and large storage cupboard
- Concrete drive leading to turning circle and on to yard. Mature gardens in lawns, shrub beds and trees with paved terrace and patio with built in barbeque, pergola and greenhouse. Concrete yard with 5 loose boxes and double garage with electric roller shutter door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »