- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- All with built in robes
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Potential off street parking to rear
- Cul de sac position
Located in a cul de sac position, and in a convenient setting, close to many amenities, this well maintained mid terrace home would make an ideal 1st time purchase and would also prove to be a worthy investment capable of producing a good rental return. The property boasts 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in storage, and has been upgraded recently with a solid wood fitted kitchen which could be painted or sprayed and a 1st floor white shower suite. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front with a pleasant open aspect, and also to the rear which also provides potential off street parking for 1 vehicle. A chain free onward sale, immediate interest is expected and we would encourage early viewing to fully appreciate this home, in ready to move into condition!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 14'3 x 12'5 (4.34m x 3.78m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'4 x 10'1 (3.76m x 3.07m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink units with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, recessed spotlights.
- Rear hallway
- Tiled floor, double built in storage and under stairs cloaks. Oil boiler.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'10 x 10'1 (3.30m x 3.07m)
- Hot press and built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 9'4 X 8'4 (2.84m X 2.54m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room 6'5 X 5'2 (1.96m X 1.57m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome shower fittings, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the front paved with a pleasant open aspect.
- Rear gardens
- Potential off street parking to the rear. Pvc oil tank, outside tap / light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »