- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet house
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with en-suite shower room)
- 4th Bedroom on ground floor
- 5 reception rooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Bathroom on first floor
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Detached double garage with loft
- Generous gardens in lawn
- An extensive range of plants and shrubs
- Accessible to A26
- Amazing views over Co. Antrim countryside
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to list for sale this superb detached chalet house located off the main Ballybogey Road. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 5 receptions alongside added benefit of ground floor bedroom and 2 en-suites, detached garage and exceptional grounds. The family buyer will be impressed with the finish of this fine home.
Set on a spacious site within a 10 minute drive of Ballymena town, this detached residence is within close proximity to the A26 for commuting to both Belfast and the north coast. Please contact the selling agent Homes Independent to arrange a private appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With solid wood front door with double glazed side panes. Solid oak ornate balustrade stair case to first floor. Tiled flooring.
- 4.29m x 3.96m (14' 1" x 13' 0")
With multi fuel burning stove to granite marble hearth with oak surround and mantle. Laminate wooden flooring. Door to bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
With laminate wooden flooring and en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.56m x 1.63m (11' 8" x 5' 4")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and luxury shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.09m (17' 8" x 13' 5")
With multi fuel burning stove to granite hearth. Ornate ceiling rose. Laminate wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 2.95m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
With ornate ceiling rose. Tiled flooring. Double doors leading to sunroom.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 3.73m (19' 4" x 12' 3")
With multi fuel burning stove to granite hearth. Ceiling rose. Laminate wooden flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.78m (12' 11" x 12' 5")
With tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- 3.99m x 3.96m (13' 1" x 13' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Plumbed for dish washer. Plumbed for American fridge freezer, glazed display units, saucepan drawers, breakfast bar area, splash back tiling, tiled flooring, archway to dining room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.54m (13' 1" x 8' 4")
With a generous range of eye and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- With LFWC and WHB. Splash back tiling
- With laminate wooden flooring. Feature glazed window out onto front. Ceiling rose. Access to loft. Hot press with Dimplex tank and shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.28m x 3.71m (17' 4" x 12' 2")
With laminate wooden flooring. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.95m (13' 3" x 9' 8")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and luxury jacuzzi sit down shower with feature spa. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.99m (14' 2" x 13' 1")
With laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.2m (13' 2" x 10' 6")
With laminate wooden flooring.
- 3.07m x 2.95m (10' 1" x 9' 8")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB to vanity unit and panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.28m x 5.74m (27' 2" x 18' 10")
With roller door and 2 pedestrian doors. Power and light. Stairs to loft. Spacious loft with glazed window ideal for pool room/play room.
- Accessed from a stoned driveway leading from the main Ballybogey Road, this property is set on a private plot with gardens in lawn to front and side. Boasting a generous range of mature trees and an eclectic range of hedging and shrubbery. Spacious stone drive allowing for excellent parking space. Garden in lawn to rear of property with amazing out look over Co. Antrim country side. Space for a wide range of out houses and green house. Paved patio area to rear ideal for BBQ season. Outside lights.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »