35a Greenvale Road,
Antrim, BT41 1SE
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Last listed at Offers over £139,950
- Open plan living room 15'9 x 11'7 with feature contemporary style electric fire
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor
- Access to ground floor W/C
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of Walnut effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Full internal repaint and new carpets throughout
- Excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike
Outside, the tarmac drive provides off-street parking for two plus cars while the timber pedestrian gate provides access to a generous side and rear garden in neat lawn with space for potential garage.
Recently fully painted internally with new carpets laid throughout, this property can only be fully appreciated following full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood entrance door with diamond shaped double glazed port light to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 4.80m x 3.53m (15'9 x 11'7)
- Part tiled floor at doorway. Contemporary wall mounted electric pebble effect fire. Access to under stair storage. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Gable side window.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.71m x 2.97m (12'2 x 9'9)
- Full range of Walnut effect high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hard wood part double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Moulded hand rail and turned ballustrade.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 2.39m (11'7 x 7'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.69m (9'9 x 8'10)
- Built-in over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.49m x 2.31m (8'2 x 7'7)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.98m x 1.88m (6'6 x 6'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and "Mira Jump" electric shower over. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Part tiled to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with of street parking for 2 plus cars. Low level fencing and timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to side and rear in neat lawn and well stocked sloping border. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.