- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED VILLA
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE 'MARBLE' FIREPLACE
- EXCELLENT RANGE OF SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN UNITS - FULLY INTEGRATED
- THREE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- FRONT AND FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
- DETACHED GARAGE (19' 7'' x 9' 10'')
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
357 Kernan Hill Manor, Portadown
This well presented semi-detached villa is situated in the popular residential development of Kernan Hill Manor within walking distance of local schools, Craigavon Hospital and just a few minutes drive from Rushmere Retail Complex, the M1 Motorway and Portadown Town Centre. The property has been finished to high standard with a number of noteworthy features including well proportioned accommodation, tasteful presentation, top quality finishes and generous space to the rear garden to include an elevated decking area.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid front door with glazed panel, wood effect laminate flooring, ‘Mahogany turned spindle and balustrade staircase to first floor, security alarm control panel, mains wired smoke detector, telephone point, under stair storage and double panel radiator.
- Living Room 14' 11'' x 13' 2'' (4.54m x 4.01m)
- Feature ‘Marble’ fireplace with matching hearth (piped for gas fire), solid ‘Oak’ flooring, TV/Sky point, and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 3'' x 9' 8'' (5.56m x 2.94m)
- Excellent range of Oak effect wall (under lit) and base units with saucepan drawers, glazed display cabinets, 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including; high level oven and microwave, ceramic 4 ring hob with stainless steel hood over housing extractor fan and light, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. ‘Marble’ tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, TV point, double panel radiator and French doors to rear elevated decked area.
- Ground Floor WC 9' 9'' x 2' 10'' (2.97m x 0.86m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press.
- Master bedroom 13' 3'' x 10' 11'' (4.04m x 3.32m) At Widest Points
- Front aspect room with semi solid ‘Oak’semi solid wooden flooring, TV point, single telephone point and access to roof space.
- En Suite 9' 9'' x 5' 3'' (2.97m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising: Shower with glazed door and electric power shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed spot lighting extractor fan and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 9'' x 8' 9'' (2.97m x 2.66m)
- Rear aspect room with semi solid ‘Oak’semi solid wooden flooring, TV point and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.12m x 2.74m) At Widest Points
- Front aspect room with semi solid ‘Oak’semi solid wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 8'' x 6' 11'' (2.94m x 2.11m)
- Modern white suite comprising: Panel bath with central mixer tap, glazed corner shower with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan and single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 19' 7'' x 9' 10'' (5.96m x 2.99m)
- With up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, power, light, oil burner and side access door.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway to side leading to detached garage. Fully enclosed rear with raised decked veranda with steps to garden in lawn. Timber screen fencing affording privacy, outside light and exterior water tap
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »