- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Family home with Panoramic Countryside Views
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room & Living Room
- Recently Modernised Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Light and Bright Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Double Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented Family home which situated on this elevated site located mid way between Hillsborough and Ballynahinch. The property is also within close commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and other surrounding towns. Bus connections are also close to hand allowing ease of access to some of the provinces leading schools.
The property itself has modernised internally in recent years by the present vendors and provides beautifully proportioned and deceptively spacious family accommodation comprising of 4 bedrooms (master ensuite), beautiful lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room and living room.
In addition the property is positioned on an elevated, level site laid in lawns with enclosed patio area and shrub beds. Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market, early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hard wood front door with glased side windows.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Attractive tiled floor, cornice ceiling, two storage/cloakroom cupboards, airing cupboard, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder (Floored).
- 5.41m x 3.86m (17' 9" x 12' 8")
Attractive Mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth with gas coal effect fire, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
Brick feature fire place with open fire and back boiler.
- LUXURY MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.57m x 4.37m (15' 0" x 14' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level solid oak units, granite work surfaces with matching spalsh back, Franke stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Miele dishwasher, Integrated Miele eye level double oven, Neff 5 ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, tiled floor, display shelves, concealed strip lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Service door to garden, Extended access, matching tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.26m (8' 9" x 7' 5")
Matching range of units, Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, matching tiled floor, housing for fridge.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, matching tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.15m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
Possible Bedroom 5, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14' 4" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising Low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.58m (13' 7" x 11' 9")
Stained and varnished floor boards, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 3.m (10' 4" x 9' 10")
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Delightful rural site surrounded by open fields and countryside, front garden in lawn with well stocked mature flower beds. Central tarmac driveway with parking to front and leading to...
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 5.28m (18' 8" x 17' 4")
Twin up and over door, oil fired boiler, power and light.
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with flower beds, spacious private patio area, overlooking open fields to rear. uPVC oil tank.
When leaving Annahilt towards Ballynahinch the property is located just half a mile on the right hand side and just 4 miles from Ballynahinch.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »