- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished premises with planning permission for Hot food takeaway Excellent frontage onto the bustling Upper Newtownards Road, situated in Ballyhackamore.
- Popular residential location complimented by a wide range of shops, eateries, and good public transport systems into Belfast City Centre.
- The property extends to approximately 390 sq ft.
- The property benefits from a spacious open plan shop front with a kitchen/prep area located to the rear of the shop.
- Located close to established retailers such as M&S, Tesco, Little Wing, Caffè Nero & Pizza Express.
- EPC- G152
Prominent retail premises situated in Ballyhackamore, with planning permission for hot food takeaway.
The Upper Newtownards Road is one of Belfast’s main arterial routes to the eastern side of the City Centre. Refurbishment works to the premises are nearing completion.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »