- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A beautiful period terrace over three floors
- Three reception rooms, two with open fire and feature mantles and tiled inset
- Modern Kitchen with utility area
- Hard wood double glazed windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Alarm System
- Luxury "Adelphi"White Bathroom suite
- Four bedrooms, master with range of built in robes
- Off Street Parking to the front
- Private gardens to the rear in lawns enclosed by hedging and fencing
- Convenient and sought after location
- Stunning views overlooking Ormeau Park
Additional InformationA beautiful period home situated in a prime location. Close to schools, shops and easy access to Ormeau Road or short commute into Belfast City centre.
Offering flexible living options over three floors with off street parking to the front and extensive gardens laid in lawns leading off the kitchen to the rear.
Comprising of three reception areas, one of them a first floor lounge offering traditional open fires. Four bedrooms, modern bathroom suite and two other separate cloakrooms.
Many original period features and yet modern décor throughout, this home has it all.
Viewing would be recommended early to fully appreciate and avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished tiled floor,cornicing and celing rose. Frosted glass front door.
- LOUNGE (1):
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
Solid wooden floor, cast iron surround with slate hearth
Archway leading to Dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
Solid wooden floor. Built in bookcases.
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15' 0" x 9' 0")
High and low level units,stainless steel bowl sink ,granite work surface. Built in gas hob and electric oven, built in plate rack, plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Open to a utility area with wooden work surface and shelving.
- LOUNGE (2):
- 5.79m x 3.96m (19' 0" x 13' 0")
Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled inset with slate hearth. Also benefits from magnificent views of Ormeau Park
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- CLOAKROOM (1):
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin,wooden painted floorboards.Matching tiled splash back.
- " Adelphi" suite comprising of a free standing bath, wash hand basin,double tiled shower cubical with fold back shower door.Rain shower,tiled floor and a feature wall radiator.Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.96m (18' 11" x 13' 0")
Range of built in robes and original fireplace cast iron surround and tiled inset.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Original fireplace with cast iron surround
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
- CLOAKROOM (2):
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled flooring
- Access from the landing partly floored.
- Pebbled driveway to the front.
To the rearway patio and lawns beyond with mature hedging ,boiler house and garden shed.
Off Ravenhill Road, close to Ardenlee Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »