- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with dining
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Deluxe shower suite
- Partial double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Good size outside space /gardens
- Detached garage
- Such a convenient location
Situated on the main Castlereagh Road, this red brick semi detached home offers convenience to the local shops on both the Castlereagh and Cregagh Roads, as well as Forestside Shopping Centre. Transport links to most parts of the City are close by together with leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally, this property has been beautifully finished and presented throughout. Its accommodation in brief comprises 3 bedrooms, a bright and spacious lounge/dining room, a modern fitted kitchen and a deluxe white shower suite on first floor. In addition to the gas fired central heating system and partial double glazing, the property also benefits from a mainly low maintenance garden which is majority paved and also benefits from a good size lawn area to the side of the detached garage.
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks
- Lounge / dining area 22'6 x 10'6 (6.86m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring, open to dining area
- Dining area
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 22'1 x 5'11 (6.73m x 1.80m)
- Range of high and low level units, double drainer sink unit with pre rinse spray tap. Wooden work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Landing, access to the roof space.
- Bedroom 1 10'10 x 9'2 (3.30m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 9'2 x 8'8 (2.79m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Shower room 6'5 x 5'7 (1.96m x 1.70m)
- Deluxe shower suite comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fittings, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Side gate access leading to detached garage.
- Detached garage 16'5 x 10'1 (5.00m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front and side gardens
- Low maintenance front and side gardens paved and bounded by mature hedging.
- Rear gardens
- Additional garden areas to the rear laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »