How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through UPS Financial Services Limited. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive End Terrace
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Dining
- Kitchen / Downstairs Cloakroom
- First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed
- Suitable For Investors Or First Time Buyers
- EPC E52
This end terrace property is located on the popular Donegall Road, with easy access to the many surrounding amenities including the Motorway network, both The City & Royal Hospitals and Boucher Retail Park. The railway line, Belfast City Centre and Queens University are also within close walking distance. Accommodation comprises four good sized bedrooms, open plan living /dining room, downstairs wc, kitchen and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Ideal for a range of purchasers including those wishing to buy a property for children attending university or an investor seeking a quality home which will provide a prosperous rental return in an area which will benefit from extensive redevelopment over the next number of years, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- PVC FRONT DOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- Ceramic tiled flooring
- DINING ROOM OPEN PLAN
- Ceramic tiled flooring
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces, integrated oven, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, 1½ stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled, ceramic tiled flooring
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Gas fired boiler.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1
- Laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM 2
- Laminate wood flooring, storage
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- Storage off landing
- BEDROOM 3
- Laminate wood flooring. Velux window
- BEDROOM 4
- Laminate wood flooring. Velux window.
- Enclosed rear yard
- There is also billboard signage to the side of the property producing an income of approx £800.00 per annum
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views