35 Uppertown Drive,
Newtownabbey, BT36 5NT
3 Bed Mid-terrace House
Last listed at Offers over £99,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Paved Driveway to Front
- PVC Double Glazing/Oil Central Heating
- Popular Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment Opportunity
Positioned within a popular convenient location, within walking distance to local school and public transport. This mid-terraced property comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 reception and modern kitchen with dining aspect. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors. An early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into entrance hall with tiled floor extending throughout ground floor
- LOUNGE 4.0 x 3.8 (13'1" x 12'5")
- Under stair storage cupboard
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 6.4 x 4.2 at max (20'11" x 13'9" at max)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono bloc tap. Plumbed for Washing Machine and Dishwasher space for free standing cooker, space for free standing fridge freezer. Part tiled walls.
- Utility/Rear Entrance 1.9 x 1.5 (6'2" x 4'11")
- PVC double glazed door to rear garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space
- Bedroom 1 3.89m x 2.69m at max (12'9" x 8'9" at max)
- Laminate strip flooring
- Bedroom 2 3.0 x 2.1 at max (9'10" x 6'10" at max)
- Bedroom 3 3.2 x 2.1 at max (10'5" x 6'10" at max)
- Comprising button flush W.C. Vanity unit wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Panel bath with electric shower fixture and hand shower attachment. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Neat well maintained garden to front laid in part lawn with paved driveway for off-street parking.
Private enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn, screened by perimeter fence.