- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Completely Renovated Mid Terrace Property Close To Belfast City Centre
- Generous Lounge Dining Room With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Four Bedrooms Over Three Floors Of Accommodation
- New 'White Gloss' Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- New White Bathroom Suite With Roll Top Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Mostly PVC Double Glazed Windows And New Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rewired, Replumbed And Mostly Replastered Throughout
- Convenient To A Range Of Local Amenities And Bus Routes
A completely renovated mid terrace property in a convenient location positioned between Albertbridge Road and Woodstock Road. Ideal for first time buyers, this property has under gone a major improvement programme by the current owner to include new gas central heating, rewiring, replumbing, mostly replastered, new kitchen and new bathroom. On entering the property it offers generous lounge dining room leading to a 'white gloss' kitchen with breakfast bar and recessed spotlighting. Furthermore, there is a ground floor toilet suite and either fourth bedroom or additional storage space to the rear. The first floor offers good sized master bedroom and new bathroom with freestanding roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. The second floor offers a further two good sized bedrooms both with velux windows. Offering four bedrooms over three floors, this is a must view for someone who wants to move in straight away!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Room 22'1 x 11'1 (6.73m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points). Mock hole in wall fireplace with inset exposed brick, tiled hearth, storage cupboard under stairs, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'9 x 6'0 (4.19m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4 8'9 x 6'4 (2.67m x 1.93m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 10'9 (4.37m x 3.28m)
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled splash back, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, cupboard with gas fired boiler, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 7'8 x 14'5 (2.34m x 4.39m)
- (at widest points). Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 7'4 x 9'1 (2.24m x 2.77m)
- (at widest points). Velux window.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »