- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge / open to dining area
- Dining open to modern kitchen
- Deluxe 1st floor shower suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance rear gardens
- Close to so many amenities
- High demand location
Ideally located just off Sunnyside Street and within walking distance to the Ormeau Road and its many amenities, cafés, bars and restaurants, this home it is also very convenient to Ormeau Park, the Stranmillis area and Queens University. This exceptionally well maintained mid terrace home would prove to be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, looking to take their 1st steps upon the property ladder. The 1st floor accommodation comprises three bedrooms, all with laminate flooring, a deluxe white shower suite and on the ground floor there is a bright lounge which opens to the dining area which in turn is open to the modern fitted kitchen. In addition, the heating has been upgraded to a a gas central heating system, and the windows are double glazed. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front and an enclosed and good size rear yard. View early, interest is expected to be high
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring, wood panelled ceiling.
- Dining area 10'7 x 10'3 (3.23m x 3.12m)
- Laminate flooring, wood panelled ceiling, open to modern fitted kitchen.
- Modern fitted kitchen 12'9 x 5'2 (3.89m x 1.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Landing, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 10'2 x 9'9 (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Pvc panelled ceiling, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 8'0 (2.90m x 2.44m)
- Pvc panelled ceiling, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'5 x 6'6 (2.26m x 1.98m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Deluxe shower suite 5'7 x 5'7 (1.70m x 1.70m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fittings, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, chrome towel radiator.
- Roof space 15'7 x 11'3 (4.75m x 3.43m)
- Floored, light and power, laminate flooring, wood panelled ceiling, eaves storage, roof window.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the front with artificial grass. Feature flower bed with railway sleeper border.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with flagged patio area and artificial grass area. Garden shed with power, outside light and tap.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
122nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »