- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Architecurally extended and upgraded in 2018.
- Great family location close to Stradbally Cove, playground, 2 local schools and the Greenway.
- 10 minute drive to Mahon Falls and 7 minutes to Clonea Beach.
- Local bus route to Dungarvan.
- Stunning high spec interior with smart lighting and Alexa control system.
- Amazing designer kitchen with quartz counter tops, coffee corner and built-in seating.
- All new bathrooms and lighting throughout.
- Underfloor heating in master ensuite and main bathroom.
- Solid oak doors throughout.
- Fitted wardrobes and TV points in all bedrooms.
- Private rear garden with impressive patio area.
- Large attic boarded out.
- Extended double car driveway.
- Steel garden shed.
- Mains services.
DescriptionA turn-key property - this stunning newly extended architecturally designed bungalow in the heart of the coastal village of Stradbally, Co Waterford.
Built in 2005, the current owners have done a fabulous job in extending and upgrading the property in 2018, creating a breathtaking home with many high quality and modern features throughout.
Those with an eye for craftsmanship will certainly be impressed by the internal presentation. The piece de resistance of the property is certainly the amazing kitchen/dining/living room extension. This room has an abundance of living space and light and it's designer kitchen with quartz counter top is a masterpiece. The vaulted ceiling with exposed RSJ's are a sight to behold.
The main living room is most spacious with fitted stove with marble mantelpiece at the heart.
The 4 bedrooms including master bedroom extension are all off the main hallway with all bathrooms also upgraded in 2018.
Deceptively spacious inside, this property has an abundance of living space and would be suitable to a wide variety of purchasers. Conveniently located just a stroll from the village centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a high quality turn-key property in a very popular area of Stradbally. This property must be viewed to be appreciated.
OFCH. Acc. Porch, Ent hall, living, kit./dining/liv, 4 bed (2 ens), utility, bath. 165.7 sq.m. (1,784 sq. ft) approx.
BER No: 100371640
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.06 kWh/m2/yr
- 1.73m x 1.20m (5'8" x 3'11")
- Wall to floor tiled.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.90m x 1.83m (16'1" x 6'0")
- Solid timber door, semi solid timber floor, painted walls, spot lights, telephone point
- Return of Hall
- 5.56m x 1.02m (18'3" x 3'4")
- Living Room
- 5.46m x 4.88m (17'11" x 16'0")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the front, curtains, roller blinds, centre light, fitted stove with marble surround, telephone point, T.V point, fitted T.V units.
- 8.05m x 4.01m (26'5" x 13'2")
- Semi solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the rear and three Velux, sliding glass door to rear patio, three centre lights, fitted kitchen designed with Quartz counter top and built in window seat, oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, additional undercounter fridge in island.
- Utility Room
- 3.40m x 1.68m (11'2" x 5'6")
- Timber effect tiled floor, painted walls, window to the side, door to rear garden, centre light, fitted units to match kitchen, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.30m x 3.76m (14'1" x 12'4")
- Carpet floor, painted walls, window to rear with french doors to the patio, curtains, spot lights, telephone point, USB sockets.
- 2.00m x 1.90m (6'7" x 6'3")
- Timber floor, timber walls, opaque window to the rear, whb, WC, pressure shower, heated towel rail, under floor heating, walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, two windows to the front, curtains, spot lights, T.V point, extensive fitted wardrobes.
- 2.20m x 1.00m (7'3" x 3'3")
- Tiled floor, tiled walls, opaque window to the side, whb, WC, Triton electric shower, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13'6" x 10'0")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the rear, curtains, centre light, T.V point, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.33m x 3.02m (10'11" x 9'11")
- Solid timber floor, pinted walls, two windows to the front, curtains, blinds, centre light, T.V point, fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- 3.02m x 2.08m (9'11" x 6'10")
- Tiled floor, tiled walls, opaque window to the rear, whb, WC, bath, pressure shower, under floor heating.
From Dungarvan, drive to Abbeyside, take the coast road past Ballyvoyle and turn right at the signpost for Stradbally. On entering the Square in Stradbally, turn right and continue up the hill and turn left at the entrance to the Comeraghs. See the Sherry FitzGerald Reynolds "For Sale" sign on the property on the right before the green area.
Schools near 35 The ComeraghsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »