- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous, deceptively spacious family home in most convenient and desirable location
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining/family room
- Separate living room with built-in storage and cosy gas fire
- Ground floor shower room, second floor family bathroom
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Driveway parking leading to integral garage
- Enclosed rear garden with delightful South-Westerly aspect
- Mains gas central heating, double glazed throughout
- Suitable to a broad range of potential purchasers
Additional InformationDeceptively spacious townhouse occupying a superb situation within this consistently popular development and is extremely convenient to the many amenities in the area including those in Stranmillis and on the Ormeau Road with Forestside Complex only a short drive away.
The property offers bright, generous and well-proportioned accommodation ideal for modern day living featuring four bedrooms, two reception rooms, ground floor shower room and second floor family bathroom in addition to the master en suite. Externally the property boasts a fabulous enclosed rear garden with delightful south-westerly aspect, ideal for al fresco relaxing and entertaining.
Freshly painted throughout and with no onward chain we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- TILED ENTRANCE HALL:
- Recessed spotlights, generous storage cupboard under stairs, shelved cloakroom/pantry.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 1.98m (8' 4" x 6' 6")
Range of low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, wooden and glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.57m (11' 8" x 8' 5")
- 3.23m x 2.57m (10' 7" x 8' 5")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, extractor fan, display shelving, glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash back, recessed spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 2.44m (15' 6" x 8' 0")
Wooden and glazed double doors to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.4m (18' 7" x 11' 2")
Recessed shelving and cupboards, tiled fireplace with gas coal effect fire and tiled hearth.
- Light well, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
- WALK-IN ROBE:
- 2.01m x 1.52m (6' 7" x 5' 7")
Excellent range of hanging rails and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower tray, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed sptolights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.59m (9' 9" x 8' 6")
Built-in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.59m (8' 6" x 8' 6")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower above, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlgihts, extractor fan.
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.46m x 3.3m (17' 11" x 10' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, Worcester gas boiler.
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn, boundary fencing and outside tap with south west aspect.
From Annadale Embankment turn into Wellington Square at first roundabout turn right and property is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »