- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment with Own Front Door
- Well Maintained but Requires Modernisation
- Lounge with Dining Area
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Updated Shower Room with Walk in Shower Enclosure
- Economy 7 Heating (Piped for Gas to Gable)
- Residents' and Visitors' Parking Areas
- Well Maintained Communal Garden Areas
- Residents' and Visitors' Parking Areas
- Walking Distance to Shops and Restaurants in Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and on the Holywood Road
- Easy Access to Bus and Rail Networks
Additional InformationThis ground floor apartment benefits from own front door access and offers easy to maintain accommodation including a spacious lounge with dining area, separate kitchen, two bedrooms and a recently updated shower room.
Sycamore Grove is a sought after address located just off the Holwood Road and Belmont Road, convenient to local shops, restaurants and amenities and to bus and rail networks.
- uPVC front door and double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Large built in cloakroom. Built in hotpress, copper cylinder, shelving.
- 5.2m x 3.18m (17' 1" x 10' 5")
Square bay. Mock fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 2.39m x 2.43m (7' 10" x 7' 12")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for oven. Space for fridge. Plumbed for washing machine.Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.32m x 2.86m (10' 11" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.75m x 2.07m (9' 0" x 6' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, Walk in shower cubicle, Redring electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Pvc ceiling. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Residents' and visitors' parking areas. Private garden store to front. Lawned communal areas and mature planting to front, side and rear.
Management Company: James White & Co.
Management Fees: £436.54 per annum including buildings insurance and maintenance of common areas and repairs fund.
Heading from bottom of Holywood Road at the Strand Cinema turn left at the lights to continue on the Holywood Road. Turn right onto Sydenham Avenue and Sycamore Grove is first on the right. No.35 is to the rear on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »