- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Built End Terrace Property Close to Vast Amenities
- Modern Kitchen with Built-In Under Oven and Partly Tiled Walls
- Two Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Generous Lounge with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Bathroom Suite, Master Ensuite Shower Room and Ground Floor Toilet Suite
- PVC Double Glazing And Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Recently Redecorated Throughout by the Current Owner
- Popular And Convenient Location Close to Range of Amenities
An excellent end terrace property, built in recent years and offering attractive, modern accommodation in the popular Sydenham area with a vast range of amenities close to hand. The ground floor includes a good size lounge with wood laminate flooring and an attractive wall mounted electric fire. Modern kitchen with partly tiled walls and ground floor toilet suite. The second floor offers two good size bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and separate modern white bathroom suite. Ideal accommodation for first time buyers wanting to get on to the property ladder or alternatively, an investor wanting to let out in a much sought after area. Further benefits includes gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Lounge 17'6 x 11'07 (5.33m x 3.53m)
- Wall mounted feature electric fire, wood laminate flooring
- Kitchen 12'9 x 7'7 (3.89m x 2.31m)
- Range of modern high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, four ring hob unit, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush w.c.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- (at widest points)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower, tiled walls and shower screen doors, semi pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 7'8 (3.10m x 2.34m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and extractor fan.
- Small enclosed front garden laid in brick paviour. Enclosed rear yard with outside store with gas fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »