- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms (Three With En-suite)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Private Garden To Rear & Raised Decked Patio
- Detached Garage & Excellent Driveway
- Sought After Location
Situated on a prime site at the top of Sharman Drive, this extended detached family home is close to a wide range of amenities including the Lagan Tow Path, leading schools, excellent transport links and shops & restaurants and is therefore likely to appeal to many buyers, particularly those with young families. Presented to a high standard throughout and ready to move into, the spacious accommodation can be adapted to suit a variety of different needs and currently comprises on the ground floor, three reception rooms, open plan kitchen / dining, utility room, cloakroom and bedroom five with living area and shower room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms) and family bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are also in place. Externally there is paved garden to rear, landscaped garden to front, large driveway & raised decked patio. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Polished tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 17'3 x 14'4 (5.26m x 4.37m)
- Feature open fire with marble surround and granite hearth. Laminate wood floor.
- DINING ROOM 14'9 x 14'4 (4.50m x 4.37m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- STUDY 14'9 x 7'4 (4.50m x 2.24m)
- Polished tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 26'0 x 9'5 (7.92m x 2.87m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated double oven, electric hob, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap & drainer, part tiled walls, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher.
- DINING AREA
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 5 / LIVING ROOM 19'8 x 10'3 (5.99m x 3.12m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary shower room comprising walk in shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 16'6 x 14'7 (5.03m x 4.45m)
- Extensive range of sliding robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising corner bath, enclosed shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'7 x 9'6 (4.14m x 2.90m)
- Laminate wood floor. Sliding robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'6 x 9'2 (2.90m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 10'4 x 7'2 (3.15m x 2.18m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed power shower, panel bath, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Paved garden to rear. Tarmac driveway. Landscaped front garden.
- RAISED DECKED PATIO
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up & over door. Wired.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »