This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented detached residence
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Cloaks with wc
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden
- Integral garage
- Excellent location within walking distance to Belmont Park, Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
Additional InformationBeautifully presented, this detached residence has bright and spacious accommodation with a contemporary feel throughout. The would be purchaser has nothing to do but move in.
Situated within a quiet residential development, this is a home that will appeal to any growing family unit.
Belmont is renowned for its range of leading schools and also is ideal for commuting. In addition it has excellent local amenities in Ballyhackamore Village.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- LOUNGE:18' 7" x 12' 2" (5.66m x 3.71m)
- Solid oak flooring. Fireplace with Portland stone surround, polished granite hearth with gas fire. uPVC doors to patio. Storage cupboard.
- DINING ROOM:10' 0" x 9' 10" (3.05m x 3m)
- Solid oak wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN:9' 9" x 9' 2" (2.97m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, recessed spotlights. Ceramic hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:13' 6" x 9' 10" (4.11m x 3m)
- At widest points. Built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 11" x 7' 0" (3.02m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 0" x 9' 1" (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 8" x 6' 9" (2.95m x 2.06m)
- Low flush wc, shower with mains power shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Wash hand basin with drawers and cupboards below.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:18' 10" x 9' 6" (5.74m x 2.9m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Lawns to front and side. Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Side gate to rear. Rear patio area with feature curved walsl and water feature. Outside tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views