- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Modern Semi Detached Property in an Extremely Popular Prestigious Development
- Beautifully Presented and Maintained Throughout
- Good Sized Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Laminate Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Built-in Appliances, Open Plan to Dining Area
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- First Floor Modern Family Bathroom With 3 Piece Suite
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows and External Doors
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Within Comfortable Access to Belfast and Lisburn, Including on Site Railway Station
Additional InformationThis superb three storey modern semi detached property is ideally located within the prestigious and much sought after Redwoods development.
It is exceptionally well presented by its current owners and offers spacious family accommodation with a bright reception room, five good sized bedrooms, modern kitchen and contemporary family bathroom. The property is perfectly complimented by a delightful rear garden.
This home is situated in a convenient location close to Lisburn and Belfast and within commuting distance of many areas, including Dublin, via the M1 Motorway network.
Recent sales in this locality have proven extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Laminate flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built in dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, ceramic tiled splashback, built in fridge and freezer, high and low level units, boiler, access to rear.
- Shelved cupboard.
- Bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, floor to ceiling tiling, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, extractor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (1):
- Bay window, built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, spotlighting and extractor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- BEDROOM (4):
- BEDROOM (5):
- Parking to front, enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn with patio area, outside water tap and side access.
Coming from Lisburn, continue through Queensway Dunmurry, going towards Belfast, Redwoods in on right hand side just after the railway bridge. Continue up the hill into the development into Redwood Dale and number 35 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »