This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Semi-Detached Family Home
- Living Room With Contemporary Gas Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Five Bedrooms Or Four Plus Study
- Bathroom, Ensuite, Shower Room And Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Fully Enclosed Gardens To Rear
- Within Walking Distance Of Railway Station And Bus Stop And Convenient To Dunmurry, Lisburn And Belfast
Additional InformationIdeally situated off Kingsway, Dunmurry this attractive semi-detached home will be perfectly suited to the young family or professional couple in today's market. The property offers adaptable and generous accommodation throughout comprising of five bedrooms or four plus study, master with ensuite, shower room, spacious living room together with fully fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and casual dining area. The property also benefits from a fully enclosed private rear garden laid predominately in lawns. Dunmurry is conveniently located close to several golf clubs and leisure facilities, excellent primary and secondary schools as well as other local amenities with Belfast and Lisburn in close proximity via the motorway networks and public transport routes. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall, tiled floor.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.25m (15' 7" x 10' 8")
Attractive wall mounted gas fire with wood strip flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.38m x 3.4m (17' 8" x 11' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, recess for fridge freezer, tiled floor, cupboard housing gas boiler, patio doors to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.33m (15' 5" x 10' 11")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.12m (10' 9" x 10' 3")
- White suite, panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.94m (14' 0" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 2.59m x 2.01m (8' 6" x 6' 7")
- Gardens to rear in lawns, driveway parking for two cars.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
93rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views