This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Generous Rear Garden
- Extremely Well Maintained Throughout
- Large Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen open to Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Mature Rear Gardens
- Providing Excellent Convenience to Belfast's Outer Ring and Main Arterial Routes
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace property benefits from a generous rear garden and has been extremely well presented throughout. With this location this property will particularly appeal to the young professional, first time buyer and family market.
Internally the property benefits from bright and spacious accommodation with tasteful internal decor throughout. Of particular note is the large lounge, fully fitted kitchen open to dining room. There are three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom with white suite.
Outside the home provides a mature well tended rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The location provides ease of access to Belfast's Outer Ring making city commuting easy and also lies within the catchment area to a wide and varied range of local primary and grammar schools.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.47m x 3.66m (14' 8" x 12' 0")
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback and extractor hood, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, concealed light, tongue and groove ceiling, glazed access door to rear garden, fully tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- Built-in cupboard, access to roofspace, Gas Boiler, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.28m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 2.67m (14' 7" x 8' 9")
Built in cupboard, Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, fully tiled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, Shrubs.
(in last 30 days)
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »