- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Outstanding Extended Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Spacious Living Room
- Excellent Modern Kitchen/Dining & Family Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (one with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Superb Modern Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite & Shower Cubicle
- Ground Floor wc Facility & Adjoining Utility Cupboard
- Delightful Rear South Facing Garden Area with Courtyard Style Patio Area
- Hidden Exterior Lighting System Illuminating the Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Attractive & Appealing Internal Presentation, Charm & Character
Additional InformationAn exceptional extended semi detached family home in a prime residential location just off the Ravenhill Road at Ravensdene Park. Excellent access by either car or bus to the city centre, motorway network and Belfast City Airport. Popular for its proximity to local primary schools at present there is high demand for properties in this superb location.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a spacious main living room, an outstanding extended modern kitchen, dining and family area, ground floor wc facility and utility cupboard. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and an excellent modern bathroom with three piece suite and shower cubicle. Master bedroom additionally benefits from an ensuite shower room.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, a delightful rear garden area with a south facing aspect, ideal for outdoor entertainment. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid walnut wood strip flooring.
- UNDER STAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, additional storage cupboard under stairs with plumbing for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.7m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
Feature solid walnut wood strip flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle, slate inset and hearth, dog grate, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, picture rail.
- MAGNIFICENT EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN/LIVING & DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 5.7m (20' 0" x 18' 8")
Excellent range of modern built-in kitchen units, solid wood work surfaces, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated microwave oven, integrated oven unit, part tiled walls in splash back area, island unit, storage units under solid oak work surfaces, integrated five ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher. Dining area with two double French doors in 'Inoko' frame opening to rear garden, breakfast bar area, low voltage spotlights, feature natural brick areas, stainless steel and glass canopy and extractor fan.
First Floor Return
- SUPERB MAIN BATHROOM:
- Free standing modern bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, shower cubicle with mains pressure thermostatically conrolled shower unit, fully tiled walls in shower area, feature ceramic tiled floor, heated towel style radiator, low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.88m x 3.16m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
The Master Bedroom benefits visually from a secured flat roof with access for maintenance, this does not, however, have the benefit of planning for a balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite shower room with feature floor and wall tiling, double shower cubicle with mains power shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.25m (15' 1" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.3m (8' 9" x 7' 7")
- Slingsby type ladder leading to floored roofspace storage area.
- Small front garden area with parking space for one car. Delightful courtyard style rear garden with built-in seating area, granite tiled patio, hidden exterior lighting system illuminating the garden, lawn area with mature shrub and bamboo border. Outside utility area to side of house with garden shed and covered storage area.
Ravenhill Road heading out of town just before traffic lights at Park Road/Ravenhill Park junction, turn left into Ravensdene Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »