How much will it cost?
Contact Mortgage IQ Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mortgage IQ Ltd A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented & Deceptively Spacious Detached Chalet Style Villa
- Pleasant Site In Rural Location With Excellent Sea & Countryside Views
- Three Spacious Bedrooms, One On Ground Floor & Two First Floor With Sea Views
- Good Sized Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Kitchen With Modern Range Of Fitted Units & Space For Table And Chairs
- Separate Utility Room / Large Detached Garage & Generous Off Street Parking
- Four Piece Ground Floor Bathroom Suite / Further First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Generous Gardens To Side And Rear With Edged Lawns
Additional InformationConstructed around 2004, this spacious chalet style detached villa, occupies a pleasant site and offers excellent countryside and sea views.
Internally, the home provides three good sized bedrooms, with one on the ground floor, and the two first floor bedrooms both with eaves storage and superb views. There is also a large lounge with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a separate utility room. It further benefits from a four piece white ground floor bathroom including separate shower, as well as a first floor shower room.
Outside, there are gardens in lawns to the side and rear, a large detached garage and double entrance gates leading to generous off street parking. Situated a short distance from both Cloughey and Portaferry, this property makes for a superb family home or someone wanting to enjoy a quieter way of living.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stable style entrance door, oak effect wood laminate flooring, telephone point, two single panelled radiators, Hot Press off with generous storage, under stairs cupboard.
- 4.29m x 4.27m (14' 1" x 14' 0")
Rustic style wooden surround fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth, oak effect wood laminate flooring, two double panelled radiators, television and phone points, wall light points.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.33m x 3.07m (17' 6" x 10' 1")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and five ring gas hob, concealed extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, sea views, part tiled walls, part tiled and part wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiators, television and phone points.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 1.45m (7' 6" x 4' 9")
Low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor.
- BEDROOM (3) / FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
Two double panelled radiators, wood laminate flooring, television and phone points.
- Four piece suite comprising of shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, air vent.
- Single panelled radiator, velux window, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 4.27m (15' 6" x 14' 0")
Excellent sea and countryside views, eaves storage cupboards, velux window, two double panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.99m (15' 6" x 13' 1")
Excellent sea and countryside views, eaves storage cupboards off, two double panelled radiators, velux.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with Triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator, velux, sea views, air vent.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 5.38m (19' 0" x 17' 8")
Roller door, double glazed side door, sea views, power and light.
- Gardens to side and rear with edged lawns, double entrance gates leading to generous off street parking, sea and countryside views, boiler house.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views