This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property with Open Outlook and Some Rural Views
- Stylish Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Custom Designed Luxury Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Family Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Lounge with Gas Fire and French Doors to Garden
- Family Room
- Four Bedrooms to the First Floor, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits, Fascia and Guttering
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Intruder Alarm System
- Private Driveway Parking and Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Area
- Access to Local Bus Network and Park and Ride Transport System for Commuting
- Close to a Range of Local Schools in Dundonald, Gilnahirk, Belmont, Holywood and Newtownards
- Convenient to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, David Lloyd Sports Complex, Streamvale Farm and a Variety of Leisure Amenities Including Cinemas, Ice Bowl and Play Centres
Additional InformationThis superb family home offers an exceptional standard of quality and maintenance. It is ideally located on a corner sight with a bright, open aspect.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Opaque glazed inner door to reception hall. Alarm controls.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Glazed double doors to lounge.
- 4.57m x 3.02m (15' 0" x 9' 11")
Custom made hand painted style fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps. Integrated Bosch double oven. Integrated touch control hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge. Concealed lighting. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Outlook to front. Ample family dining area. Access to…
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.34m x 1.7m (7' 8" x 5' 7")
Matching range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps. Space for freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed Vokera gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to side to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Dual aspect to front and side.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Corner wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 5.16m x 3.68m (16' 11" x 12' 1")
Laminate wooden floor. Composite stone fireplace with convection fire, granite hearth. Dual aspect. uPVC double glazed French doors to garden. Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- Hatch to roofspace. Built-in hotpress with shelving and pressurised water cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9")
Alcove for robes. Outlook to side.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Built-in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.35m (12' 8" x 11' 0")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.95m (11' 9" x 9' 8")
Dual aspect to front and side.
- Modern white suite comprising: Low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Built-in corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, fully tiled splashback. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Accessed via hatch.
- Front with lawned area and brick paviour driveway. Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and lawned area. Water tap. Outside light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Overhead storage. Access door to side.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road city-bound from Newtownards turn left across the carriageway into Carrowreagh Road. Continue up Carrowreagh Road turning right into Millreagh. Turn right again into Millreagh Avenue and right into Millreagh Drive , 35 Millreagh Drive is on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »