- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property Located just off the Beersbridge Road
- Open Plan Living Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Upstairs Spacious Fitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Forecourt and Rear Yard
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional and Investor Alike
- Early Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this delightful mid-terrace two-bedroom property, located in the heart of East Belfast just off the ever popular Beersbridge Road. The property is likely to appeal to the first-time buyer, investor, young family or young professional alike.
Comprising of: spacious open plan living dining area, fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms, fitted bathroom with white suite, enclosed front and rear courtyards. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
With spacious accommodation throughout and ticking many boxes for a vast array of potential buyers, this property is sure to gather interest quickly. We therefore recommend internal inspection at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed door with glass inset into living dining area.
- LIVING DINING AREA:
- 5.87m x 4.06m (19' 3" x 13' 4")
Dual aspect windows, wooden laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, part tiled walls, space for washing machine, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, built-in breakfast bar, stainless steel single drainer sink, outlook to rear yard, access to rear yard via uPVC double glazed door with glass insets, tiled kitchen floor.
- Built-in storage cupboard with shelving, access hatch to roofspace, access to Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.97m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.57m x 2.26m (8' 5" x 7' 5")
Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC with tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, bath/shower unit, electric up and over Mira Sport electric shower, bath with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls.
- Front: Enclosed front forecourt, fully patioed.
Rear: Enclosed rear yard, fully paved. Access to rear alleyway for bins.
Mayflower Street is located just off the Beersbridge Road, number 35 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »