- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi - Detached Family Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining
- Newly Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Close To Many Amenities & Leading Schools
Situated in one of Belfast's most sought after residential locations, this attractive semi - detached home will appeal to a range of buyers. Cleverly extended & presented to a high standard throughout, the spacious accommodation extends to approximately 1851 sq ft and comprises four double bedrooms, family bathroom suite & en-suite shower room, open plan lounge / dining, contemporary fitted kitchen open to dining area and downstairs W.C. Both the kitchen and bathroom suite have been recently installed and are finished to a high standard with underfloor heating to both. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Externally the property benefits from enclosed rear garden and paved front providing off street parking. Within easy walking distance to the many shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road along with leading schools, viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door to entrance porch. Inner entrance door with attractive stain glass inset.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor. Cloaks.
- LOUNGE 24'7 x 13'0 (7.49m x 3.96m)
- Feature bay window, multi fuel wall mounted stove, double doors to enclosed garden.
- OPEN PLAN DINING AREA
- KITCHEN 23'0 x 12'2 (7.01m x 3.71m)
- Beautiful range of solid wood units, integrated oven / grill, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 1.5 sink unit with drainer, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- Double doors to enclosed garden.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Stain glass window.
- BEDROOM ONE 20'4 x 10'9 (6.20m x 3.28m)
- Feature fireplace, excellent range of sliding built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Excellent range of sliding built in robes.
- BEDROOM THREE 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Feature fireplace. Picture rail.
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, wash hand basin with storage below, walk in shower, low flush W.C, tiled floor, heated towel rail, velux window.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM FOUR 16'0 x 12'4 (4.88m x 3.76m)
- Eves storage, velux window, recessed spotlighting,
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, velux window.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved front with off street parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »