- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Modern Family Home in Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Popular Residential Location in Sought After Area
- Grand Reception Hall with Downstairs W.C.
- Four Good Sized, First Floor Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Drawing Room with Feature Gas Fire
- Separate Dining Room / Additional Family Room to Rear
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area / Adjacent Utility Room
- Recently Installed Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Off-street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars / Detached Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens with Fantastic Views over Belfast and Beyond
- Woodgrain-effect uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Province Leading Primary and Secondary Schools Close By
- Excellent Range of Local Amenities within Minutes Drive
Additional InformationAn excellent, substantial, detached family home situated on a superb elevated site within this ever popular and sought-after development in South East Belfast. Leading local primary and secondary schools are within close proximity and the house is ideally placed for those seeking easy access for the city centre bound commuter. Various fantastic local amenities in Ballyhackamore and Forestside Shopping Centre are close at hand.
The property offers generous, adaptable and well-proportioned family accommodation throughout, with three separate spacious reception rooms and four bright double bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room. Modern Luxury fitted kitchen with a separate utility room and a large family bathroom gives this fantastic property that homely feeling. Gardens to the front, side and rear and a detached garage along with a tarmac driveway gives plentiful outdoor space. Extra benefits include OFCH and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Enjoying panoramic views over Belfast City and beyond, along with leaving the purchaser very little to do expect move in, we recommend internal inspection to fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- uPVC front door with double glazed side panels, outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wooden floor, open minstrel gallery. Storage and cloaks area under stairs. Uplighters.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.522m x 3.456m (18' 1" x 11' 4")
(into bay). Oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling. Feature gas fire with tiled surround and wooden hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.305m x 3.197m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
Oak wooden floor, stain glass effect feature window.
- 3.612m x 3.454m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
Oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Chrome towel rail.
- 6.27m x 3.196m (20' 7" x 10' 6")
(at widest points). Modern range of high and low level cream high gloss units with granite work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Range style cooker with gas hob above. Extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Bench style seating area with storage below. Under cabinet lighting, recessed low voltage spotlights, fully tiled ceramic floor, part tiled walls. Wooden door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.601m x 2.456m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level storage cupboards. Shelving and work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. uPVC door with access to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Velux window. Hotpress with copper cylinder, built-in storage with shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.925m x 3.201m (16' 2" x 10' 6")
Sink unit with gold mixer taps, tiled splashback. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric power shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.798m x 3.464m (15' 9" x 11' 4")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.204m x 2.818m (10' 6" x 9' 3")
Fantastic views over Belfast City and beyond. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.279m x 2.81m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
Fantastic views over Belfast City and beyond. Velux window.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with electric power shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.357m x 3.258m (17' 7" x 10' 8")
Up and over door, side access. Power and light.
- FRONT AND SIDE GARDEN:
- Gardens laid in lawn with surrounding hedges and mature shrubbery. Brick pavior path to front door. Tarmac driveway for multiple cars.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with additional brick pavior patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Surrounding hedges and mature shrubbery. Outside light, outside tap, PVC oil tank. Panoramic views across Belfast and beyond.
Turn off Outer Ring at Castlereagh Road junction and head up Ballygowan Road. Turn right after first set of lights into Church Road. Marlborough Heights is on the right hand side after Leadhill Primary School.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »