- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Partially extended mid terrace house
- Great size lounge with additional living/dining room and a separate kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom in white suite with walk-in shower and panelled walls
- Oil fired central heating system
- UPVC Double glazed windows
- Adopted with a toilet and wash hand basin on ground floor level off the kitchen
- Paved patio area to the rear with access route for bins
- Possibilities to extend further at the back subject to planning
- Excellent starter home or investment
Additional InformationExtended mid-terrace house centrally located in the village within walking distance to shops, bus stop and parking on the street with easy access to Newtownards, Bangor and further afield. This house could be redecorated, rented out or subject to planning extended to maximise space and value. It would also be ideal for a first time buyer getting their foot on the property ladder.
- 4.34m x 4.24m (14' 3" x 13' 11")
Good spacious lounge with parquet flooring
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 2.39m (17' 9" x 7' 10")
A longer living room with space for dining
- 2.82m x 2.64m (9' 3" x 8' 8")
High and low level kitchen cupboards with a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps and vinyl floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.64m (12' 3" x 8' 8")
Built in wardrobes and storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.64m (10' 3" x 8' 8")
Bright aspect room
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.39m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite bathroom with walk-in shower, panelled walls, vanity unit with wash hand basin and close coupled wc
Coming from Newtownards turn left at the roundabout and the house is on your right a few hundred feet along this road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »