35 Lynedale Manor,
Portadown, BT63 5TE
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Immaculate detached four bedroom family home of approx 1450 sq ft
- Main living room with with feature fireplace
- Lounge with feature stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with granite worktop
- Ground floor Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Spacious tarmac driveway suitable for a number of vehicles
- Zoned oil fired central heating
- Alarm system
- Detached Garage (19'6 x 9'7)
- South facing rear garden with patio area, ideal for family gatherings
- Within walking distance to local schools, hospital & amenities
- Viewing is strictly via appointment
35 Lynedale Manor, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached property in the highly sought after area of Lynedale Manor. The home offers two spacious reception rooms, four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite shower room, open plan kitchen/dining area, utility room, downstairs WC, modern bathroom suite and detached garage. Tastefully decorated throughout and finished to a high standard, 35 Lynedale Manor offers excellent family accommodation. Located conveniently close to Portadown town centre, leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas. Early viewings come highly recommended!
Located just off Kernan Road, Portadown.
- Hall 11' 10'' x 6' 3'' (3.60m x 1.90m)
- Living Room 17' 0'' x 11' 6'' (5.18m x 3.50m)
- Lounge 17' 9'' x 10' 1'' (5.41m x 3.07m)
- Kitchen/Dining 10' 0'' x 18' 3'' (3.05m x 5.56m)
- Utility 6' 10'' x 4' 11'' (2.08m x 1.50m)
- WC 3' 1'' x 4' 8'' (0.94m x 1.42m)
- First Floor Landing 6' 5'' x 9' 10'' (1.95m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 17' 3'' x 11' 5'' (5.25m x 3.48m)
- Ensuite 3' 10'' x 6' 5'' (1.17m x 1.95m)
- Bedroom 12' 5'' x 9' 11'' (3.78m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 9' 7'' x 10' 0'' (2.92m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 9' 9'' x 8' 1'' (2.97m x 2.46m)
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 9' 10'' (1.85m x 2.99m)
- Detached Garage 19' 6'' x 9' 7'' (5.94m x 2.92m)
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance, or lease. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof.
Any floor plans and measurements are approximate and shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Click here to view the 3D tour
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing