- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Shower Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway To the Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent First Time Purchase
Situated just off the Cregagh Road, Loopland Drive is convenient to all the local amenities and transport links into and out of the City Centre. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining, modern fitted kitchen and shower suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking and enclosed rear garden. An excellent, well maintained and presented semi detached home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge /Dining 21'0 x 9'6 (6.40m x 2.90m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Slate hearth. Laminate flooring to the lounge area and dining.
- Lounge/ Dining 2nd Image
- Kitchen 15'1 x 7'3 (4.60m x 2.21m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica works surfaces. Built in hob and double oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Tongue and groove ceiling. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 9'6 (3.40m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom Three 7'3 x 5 '11 (2.21m x 0.13m '11)
- White Shower Room
- White shower suite comprising shower unit Mira sport shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c.
Tiled flooring. Pvc wall panelling. . Spot-lights. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained loose stone area to the front. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden flagged patio area. Artificial lawn bordered by mature hedging and loose stones. Pvc oil tnaks. Housing an oil fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »