- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid town terrace.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area with feature patio doors.
- White bathroom suite.
- Part double glazed windows.
- Gas central heating.
- South facing private and secure rear garden.
- Pillars and double gates to front / secure car parking.
- Excellent position / location.
A comfortable mid townhouse that enjoys a prominent south facing position with an open aspect to front and only minutes walk to all the convenience offered by the Stewartstown Road. Three good bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen / dining area with feature double patio doors. White bathroom suite. Part Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Extensive private and secure south facing rear garden. Feature pillars / double gates / walled driveway with feature paving. Good, fresh presentation throughout. Excellent first time buy. Close to leading schools / shops / transport links to include the Glider service. Well worth a visit ! EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'5 x 10'6 (4.39m x 3.20m)
- Feature wall mounted fireplace with over mantel, wood strip floor, feature bay window, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'8 x 10'8 (5.69m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, overhead extractor hood, down lighters, Upvc double patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'0 x 9'6 (3.35m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'8 x 9'6 (3.25m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 x 7'8 (2.64m x 2.34m)
- Built-in robes, gas boiler.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Tiled panelled bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome effect sanitary ware, downlighters.
- Carparking to front, feature pillars and double gates, enclosed, secure and private gardens to rear, store.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »