- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property With Garden And Detached Garage
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Oven And Partly Tiled Walls
- Generous Lounge With An Attractive Aspect To Front
- Modern Family Bathroom On The Ground Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lean To Conservatory To Rear, Currently Used As Utility Room
- Located Close To Holywood Road, Sydenham Train Stop And Many Schools
An excellent mid terrace property in the heart of Sydenham offering three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom. Very well presented, the accommodation is ideal for a family looking for some garden space in Sydenham. Spacious front garden in lawn and a separate paved area to the rear with a detached garage with vehicle access. The property also includes gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a lean to conservatory to the rear, which is currently used as a very useful utility area with plumbing for washing machine. Situated at the end of Connsbrook Avenue on the Larkfield Road with an attractive aspect to front and easy access to Sydenham Train Stop and the Holywood Road. This property is a must see for any family wanting to be near local amenities, bus routes and schools.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'6 x 13'6 (4.11m x 4.11m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'2 x 7'9 (3.10m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, built in wine rack, marble effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher and partly tiled walls.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, electric shower, built in shower curtain, PVC wall cladding splash back, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, PVC panelled ceiling and wood laminate flooring.
- Lean To Conservatory 10'2 x 7'7 (3.10m x 2.31m)
- Worktop, plumbed for washing machine and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to partly floored roofspace with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 10'2 (3.96m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 8'7 (3.23m x 2.62m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 6'3 (2.90m x 1.91m)
- Double built in wardrobe.
- Enclosed rear yard with brick shed, leading to enclosed garden with paved area and vehicle access to garage.
- Detached Garage 16'7 x 9'3 (5.05m x 2.82m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »