- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Townhouse in the exclusive Laganvale Development in Stranmillis Occupying a Corner Site
- Through Lounge with Solid Wooden floor Sliding Door to the Rear
- Large Kitchen with Built in Gas Hob and Built in Oven
- Cloakroom Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Three Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Double Glazed / Newly Fitted Gas Boiler
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking to the side allows for parking cars side by side
Laganvale is an exclusive development nestled within the ever popular Stranmillis area. The Belfast Boat club, Lagan Tow Path, Queens PEC and a host of amenities are all within close proximity.
This particular semi detached is located on a corner site and is in excellent order throughout. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom (plumbed for washing machine), through lounge with sliding doors to the rear and a separate kitchen. On the first floor there is a good sized family bathroom, three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and ample storage. To the rear there is good sized garden laid in lawns with a large driveway for numerous cars. All in all a superb opportunity to acquire a spacious well appointed house in a highly regarded location.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Hard wood front with double glazed inset and side panels: Tiled floor
- Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.5m x 3.29m (24' 7" x 10' 10")
Wooden fireplace, with tiled marble inset and tiled heart, inset disconnected gas fire. Sliding door to the rear.
- 3.67m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
Modern Kitchen with range of high and low level units, sink with mixer taps, work surfaces, space for dishwasher, built in 4 ring gas hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated ‘Whirlpool’ oven, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor and tiled walls, access to rear garden.
- Shelved hot press, storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.32m x 3.27m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER:
- UPVC panelled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.57m x 3.02m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.04m x 2.31m (10' 0" x 7' 7")
Built in storage
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- To the rear the garden is laid in lawns with a variety of shrubs and trees, garden shed. To the front the garden is laid in lawns, and surrounded by trees and shrubs. This is a generous corner site that has drive parking for two cars side by side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
89th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »