- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Integrated Kitchen
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Hardwood Windows
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationA Magnificent Luxuriously Appointed Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding A Landscaped Site Within This Ever Popular Location
Beautifully appointed throughout by the present owners this magnificent red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, with open plan fully integrated modern kitchen and deluxe white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offer double glazed mahogany hardwood windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, new interior doors, skirting and balustrades, downstairs furnished cloakroom in white suite, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1 & 2.
Landscaped gardens with feature patio areas combine with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping to make this the perfect family home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany double glazed entrance doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.59 x 4.47 (11'9" x 14'8")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, marble inset, 2 panelled radiators, wood strip floor, wall light point.
- Dining Room 3.69 x 3.38 (12'1" x 11'1")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.08 x 3.41 (10'1" x 11'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, splash back, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, rcessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 2.79 (12'6" x 9'2")
- Panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.97 x 3.12 (13'0" x 10'3")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, cupboards above, wood laminate floor, spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 2.62 (12'1" x 8'7")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, partly floored, electric light.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, extensive patio areas, raised sun deck, boiler house, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, outside light and tap, driveway
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »