- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four Bed Town House
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Outside Space to the rear
- Security Alarm System
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to local transport routes, shops and schools
- Built Approx 1890s
- Potential to Business community subject to approval
- NB this is a listed building
Kilmorey Street, Newry
New to the market, this beautifully presented four bedroom mid-terrace townhouse in immaculate condition is sure to create a lot of demand. Built approx 1878, this property has been occupied by the current owners for over 20 years. This two and a half storey residence is one of five identical houses fronting directly on to the west side of Kilmorey Street. Part of a cohesive terrace of modest High Victorian houses, characterised by its ornate detailing to openings and eaves. The residence itself consists of two spacious reception rooms, kitchen, utility and outside space on the ground floor; a main bathroom and two bedrooms on the second floor (currently used as a 3rd reception room and an office); and two further bedrooms up on the top level. This is also a potential opportunity for the business community subject to obtaining appropriate approval. This is a rare opportunity to acquire such a unique building located in the heart of Newry, and one which greatly enhances the character of the town.
- Entrance Hallway
- Tiled floor.
- Kitchen 11' 2'' x 7' 3'' (3.4m x 2.2m)
- Range of high and low level modern units. Free standing oven / hob. Tiled floor.
- Dining Room 11' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.5m x 3.5m)
- Open arch from kitchen to dining room. Tiled floor. Tv point.
- Living Room 13' 1'' x 12' 8'' (4m x 3.85m)
- Open fire with electric insert , Tiled surround. French style double doors leading to dining room. Front facing. Carpet floor. Tv point.
- Utility Room 8' 2'' x 8' 2'' (2.5m x 2.5m)
- High level cupboard space. Plumbed for white goods. tiled floor. Door leading out to rear outdoor space.
- Bedroom 3 12' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3.9m x 3.25m)
- Wooden Floor. front facing.
- Bedroom 4 12' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.9m x 2m)
- Wooden floor. Front facing.
- Bathroom 8' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.6m x 2.5m)
- Four piece white suite. Tiled walls. Laminate floor.
- WC 5' 7'' x 2' 11'' (1.7m x 0.9m)
- WC & Whb.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.6m x 3.5m)
- Carpet Floor. Rear facing.
- Bedroom 1 17' 9'' x 12' 10'' (5.4m x 3.9m)
- Carpet floor. Front facing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »