- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Bedrooms / Master Ensuite
- 2 Receptions + Conservatory
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing & Oil
- Detached Garage
- Very Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and extremely well presented semi detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular development just off the much sought after Hightown Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, family room / bedroom 4, dining room with PVC double glazed double doors to a sunroom / conservatory, luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with matching utility room and a separate luxury family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Upstairs there are a further three bedrooms and master with Ensuite shower room.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to detached garage, garden to front in lawn, garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area, feature decking area and barked play area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress and under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.83m x 3.61m (15'10" x 11'10")
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, wood laminate flooring, two radiators
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")
- DINING ROOM 3.61m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and pvc double glazed double doors to conservatory / sunroom.
- CONSERVATORY / SUNROOM 3.89m x 2.77m (12'9" x 9'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER 3.81m x 3.58m (12'6" x 11'9")
- Range of shaker style high and low level units, granite work surfaces, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, double range cooker space, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, modern vertical radiator, open to utility room.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- UTILITY ROOM 2.08m x 1.57m (6'10" x 5'2")
- Matching high and low level units, America style fridge / feezer space, plumbed for washing machine, granite worktop, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, floating vanity unit, low flush wc, separate chrome shower cubicle with Mira shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 6.40m x 3.58m (21'0" x 11'9")
- Radiator, velux window, part mirrored sliding robes, and wood laminate flooring.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle with Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, velux window chrome heated towel radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.95m (11'10" x 9'8")
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 2.79m (11'10" x 9'2")
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached garage with up and over door, light and power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good sized brick paved patio area, boiler house and pvc oil tank.
steps down to garden in lawn with feature decking and barked play area.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »